Supply Chain Management Software is the management of services and products that are to be delivered to customers. It contains in itself everything from storage and all movements from the products, including all work processes are performed to get the products from the point of creation to the end point. This software keeps the operations flowing smoothly. “Service Economy” is what is fulfilled by Supply Chain Management Software. A successful business is the one which has the ability to forecast the sales demand, this can be achieved by having a suitable SCM software.
The following functions can be managed by Supply Chain Management Software:
- Business Management in Place: The entire supply chain is streamlined. The decisions made will have a positive impact on the businesses profit and revenue.
- Retail Chain Management: The supply chain activities become an easy task for the businesses now.
- Manage your Warehouse and Inventory: the hassle of logistics management can now be waved off and warehousing will ease your process of order completion and help your customers have full satisfaction in the end.
- Manages Logistics: Business logistic problems will be eased without having any impact on your warehouse functionality. This will give access to entire inventory plan and provide positive effects on billing and labour.
- Manage Manufacturing: Combination of various points such as source material, production planning, product delivery and return policy.
Infor Demand Planning aims to offer advanced statistical capabilities combined with market knowledge which is gained from internal and external collaboration to bring pinpoint accuracy to your demand plans. You shall get a single, global view of the "truth" that both provides the foundation for your sales and operations plan and helps you achieve measurable service improvements. And hence, you shall be able to respond to changes quickly and build a rapid speed within your organization. The global supply chain environments require the support of industry experts, the people who understand how difficult it is to increase profits at the same satisfying your customers.
Demand Planning is specialized by industry and is backed by development, sales, service and support personnel with deep industry expertise. Because the same is engineered for speed therefore less customization and integration work needs to be done so that we get a lower total cost of ownership.
The demand Planning component of Infor Supply Chain Planning offers rich functionality for increasing forecast accuracy, sharing knowledge and improving sales and operations planning across a range of industries including food, beverage, consumer products, automotive, high tech electronics, wholesale distribution and manufacturers with aftermarket service.
Demand Forecaster-increase accuracy
- Offers powerful forecasting techniques presented in a graphical environment to automatically detect seasonality, trends, slow-moving items, unusual outliers, and step-changes in demand.
- Statistical engine is "self-learning," requiring minimal intervention to develop accurate demand forecasts.
- Can operate at a single site or across your entire enterprise, and forecast at any combination of product group, customer, or channel.
- Can even model the effect of promotions and events and their impact on downstream supply
- Features a rich, web-based interface that allows collaboration among everyone with a stake in your demand planning process.
- Internally, your sales and demand planners at remote sites are equipped to plan promotions to better shape demand.
- Externally, your customers can contribute to the demand forecast, providing visibility that strengthens your responsiveness.
- And upstream, your suppliers' knowledge of your plans helps improve their delivery performance to you
Sales and Operations Reporting- an improved process –
- The Sales and Operations Reporting module monitors the accuracy and effectiveness of your demand and supply plans to provide valuable input into the S&OP process.
Infor WMS (Supply Chain Execution)
It brings decades of experience to your every level of supply chain operations which in turn gives you complete control and total visibility over all the aspects of the business. The software embodies expertise in everything from sourcing to manufacturing to distribution which in turn is going to help you deal effectively with the challenges faced by you every day.
Infor Supply Chain Execution combines warehouse management, labour management, transportation management and 3 Pl billing in a unified solution with a common user interface. It combines and unites all of the execution system so that it runs like a single, well-tuned machine not just a batch of unrelated segments.